Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Design & Restructuring Consultant has the opportunity to directly contribute to State Street Beacon by supporting our business units in working towards a digital enterprise. Beacon, a publicly announced five-year program, represents a very bold vision to digitize our entire organization to achieve greater efficiencies, improved processes, real-time insights, and fast and accurate digital service delivery for our clients. We're creating a digital ecosystem that will allow us to accelerate and improve how we collaborate with each other and our clients.
As a Design & Restructuring Consultant, you will:
- Collaborate and take the lead with business and shared service teams on optimizing their operational teams
- Collaborate with appropriate teams globally to ensure consistent service delivery, client solutions and client satisfaction
- Lead high-level analysis to define target design, business impact, implementation approach and priorities
- Support the team's strategy and direction to meet client needs through the understanding of their business
- Lead\support planning and management of assigned events
- Manage process tools and templates
- Be responsible for client inquiries
- Develop and maintain end-to-end project plans and analyze the impact of these plans
- Responsible for reporting requirements for assigned projects
- Provide high quality services in a timely manner
- Apply expertise for complex problem solving and risk mitigation
- Manage all reporting requirements for assigned projects
- Exhibit independent judgment and discretion
- Deliver training and coaching to all staff in addition provide performance feedback to manager for input into performance review
- Ensure team is achieving accuracy and meeting pre-determined deadlines
- Manage own performance through engaging in the performance review process and attending relevant training
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Perform other duties as required
- 6-8 years job related/industry experience in financial services or consulting is required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Good knowledge of proven business analysis methodology is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel, and Word required
- Strong analytical skills required
- Good communication and writing skills required
- Financial Industry expertise specifically Fund Accounting and Back office operations are a plus
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.