PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.Position/Program Requirements
A portfolio of your relevant desktop, mobile and tablet work is required for review. Please include a link to it in your resume or upload it on the Additional Attachments section of the application.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6 and at least 3 years of management, preferably in an agency-like environment.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs in designing and creating deliverables that support the execution of digital business strategy, in conjunction with the business development lifecycle and client presentations or meetings, emphasizing performance in a team environment, and the following:
- Utilizing UX/UI design and QA methodologies, plus an extensive understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems;
- Fostering innovation among other members of the design team, as well as recommending team training opportunities and attending educational seminars upon request; and,
- Utilizing digital marketing communications know-how and innovation, problem solving, and a solutions oriented mind set to create visual concepts and execute digital strategies for team review that leverage Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Sketch, Adobe After Effects, Microsoft Office Suite, and other related technology and applications.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a both an individual contributor and team member, emphasizing the following:
- Identifying and addressing client needs using innovation, problem solving, and a solutions oriented mind set when leveraging industry setting standards in the utilization of large scale web sites and e-marketing;
- Leading and collaborating with a broad team of strategy, technology, creative, and production resources, especially coordinating project work with third-party partners and vendors, and owning various phases of implementation from start to finish;
- Utilizing effective written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment and emphasizing the preparation of clear and concise documentation for clients;
- Building solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, approaching the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback, prioritizing and managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and completing work in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner;
- Managing multiple projects at the same time; and,
- Overseeing and mentoring junior designers.
Proven ability in the following areas:
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, with an extensive attention to detail and accuracy;
- Command of layouts, typography and graphic fundamentals, limitations of the web;
- Translation of ideas, via storyboard development and innovative motion graphics solutions;
- Presentation of design concepts to clients, championing great ideas, soliciting feedback and responding with improvements; and,
- HTML5/CSS3 and related coding fundamentals.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.