Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
Reporting to the AVP Project Development, the Design Process Manager (DPM)
will be tasked with the development of environment design standards, management of provider resources and network training to optimize utilization of the Aramark branded and non-branded environment design guidelines. The essential role of the Design Process Manager is to shape, curate and communicate proven capital building development processes that drive enterprise success. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope
- Create branded design assets and standards for use by Capital Projects and its Recommended Provider Network. These would include proprietary brand environment designs and their related operational design standards, working in conjunction with the Director of Concept Design. Additionally the DPM would support the project teams in the interpretation if design standards against project applications as needed.
- Manage Aramark resources including the curation of design standards and the administration of the Recommended Provider Network. Conduct regular performance reviews and surveys to improve provider services.
- Supervise and manage the Capital Projects Control Platform (Smartsheet) to optimize center led management, utilization and integration with supporting technologies.
- Participate and lead Capital Projects representation in Aramark sales/retention ventures, including RFPs. In the process better understand the application of Aramark brand design assets and means for continued improvements.
- Benchmark actual project performance information to allow better forecasting, including productivity, sales, safety, and ergonomics.
- Agile yet disciplined design professional with strong technical skills and research aptitude to advance continuous improvement and repeatability
- Excellent organizational management & coordination skills
- Proven ability to track performance and systematically execute projects
- Experience with capital development procedures across design, construction and operations.
- Effective verbal / written communication and training skills
- Demonstrated thought leadership supported by evidence based insights
- Ability to direct and nurture a complex provider network on the use of Aramark standards for design of the built hospitality, retail and foodservice environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in design related field
- Functional operating skills in Cloud Based project management communication systems
- Data management and information technology proficiency in budgeting, scheduling and project management systems
- Design systems work proficiency with Building Information Management (BIM) systems and software highly desirable
- 4 years minimum experience in Hospitality, Food Service Operations and or Retail Experience creation
- Knowledge of Sustainable Building Systems and Methodology