PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $66 billion in net revenue in 2014, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose - our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable growth and shareholder value. In practice, Performance with Purpose means providing a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and reduce our operating costs; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities where we operate.
- Provide critical coordination support for the Global Design team meetings and events
- Maintain event calendars, schedule & organize meetings
- Coordinate travel plans and visas
- Preparation of documents, correspondence and presentations
- Work on Special projects as needed (ie Town halls, coordinating culture events and G-Talks, etc)
- Reconcile Monthly T&E, P-Card
- Setup new vendors (From NDA through SAP VENDOR# issuance)
- Track & process department invoices
- Open POs (SAP for G&A and GRT for A&M)
- Manage shopping cart approvals
- Track POs and reconcile POs to invoices
- Scan & send invoices to A&M contact
- Manage teams to complete Goods Receipts in system.
- Handle End of Year reconciling of all open POs and pending invoices.
- Maintain design vendor master list
- Maintain design conference dates & attendance list
- System setup & checklist for New Hire Onboarding tasks (admins & designers)
- System setup and ongoing management of facilities storage, cabinet storage, department files & supplies, etc
- Track & library historical digital content approvals, image usage expirations, etc
- Library key presentations on share drive;
- Self-motivated, highly flexible and takes the initiative to do what is needed. Pro-active team player a must
- Strong communication and organization skills, will need to interact with multiple levels of management and leaders (both internally and externally)
- Comfortable with numbers & details
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Proficiency in MS word, PPT, Excel
- Both PC and Mac proficient
- High level of proficiency in MS Outlook
- Basic knowledge of PepsiCo Systems (SAP, GRT, Concur)
- Willingness to learn new software as needed
- Experience in prioritizing work and managing expectations with senior leaders
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Passion and interest in Design space beneficial
EEO Guidelines: PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.