Power Information Technology
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world's largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Design Team Lead - Inquiry to Order
Data and Analytics
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
As the Design Team Lead - Inquiry to Order (ITO), you will be responsible to design and integrate ITO processes in the GE Power PMx (SAP) ERP platform. This will be the single largest ERP platform that connects multiple P&Ls within GE Power. You will design and integrate cross-functional processes in the SAP platform for the Gas, Steam and Services businesses, and drive standardization and system functionality in alignment with the business strategy.
As the Design Team Lead - Inquiry to Order (ITO), you will:
* Maintain a common ITO Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) template in a single integrated instance across multiple business units of GE Power
* Be responsible for integration across multiple technologies such as SAP ERP Central Componenet (ECC) and SalesForce.com (SFDC)
* Work closely with the GE Power process owners to ensure wing-to-wing integration with PMx
* Drive decision for technology selection in your respective domain to reflect business requirements
* Continuously strive to identify and specify new areas for value creation by reworking or adding new processes and capabilities
* Be accountable for SAP ERP domain blueprints and solutions (in consultation with Template Architect)
* Participate in SAP ERP governance where required
* Set standards and drive the solution process in your respective domain
* Define, document and maintain the business domain architecture(s)
* Work closely with your counterparts in the Center of Excellence (CoE) Delivery team to ensure consistent delivery of the solution
* Support the solution implementation and deployments
* Ensure integrated processes with other functional domains and apps, such as finance
* Support creation of the training document
* Manage a team of Design Experts
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or an Engineering field
* Minimum of 5 years of experience working with SAP ERP platform with expertise in cross-functional process design, implementation and change management
* Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing large scale global transformation solutions
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Broad understanding of the SAP technologies. Knowledge of business architecture standards / policies
* Deep understanding of processes and business requirements in the respective functional domain
* Proven experience in leading global teams and working effectively in a matrix organization model
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to develop partnership with cross functional teams and develop an inclusive & collaborative environment
* Experience working in remote / global teams
* Practical exposure to, and experienced in, IT Service Management with process oriented perspective
* Ability to manage and drive change across the organization
* Ability to motivate the team and drive clear accountability & responsibility within the team
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.