Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Job Summary:
Guest Services Workers are responsible for the maintenance of guest rooms. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- All Designated Driver participants must show a valid photo ID and be 21 years of age or older
- Participants are to be given one wristband, one coupon for a small soda, and one entry form for the Good Sport Program
- Wristband numbers must be recorded and individuals must sign in according to the wrist band that was given to them
- Booth attendants must report to work at least one half hour prior to gate time and must be at their designated location ten minutes prior to gate time
- Booth attendants must remain at their designated post until the end of their shift
- High School Degree or G.E.D. preferred; current student considered.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must able effectively communicate with others and follow written/oral instructions and procedures.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must meet appearance/grooming standards at all times
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.