Adecco is currently assisting our client, a premier manufacturing firm located in Murrysville, in staffing a Designer position. This is a 3-4 month contract assignment. The Designer will report to the Manager of Manufacturing Engineering and is responsible for designing and documenting equipment used to build products.
Responsibilities for this Designer job include:
• Conceive and document concepts for mechanical equipment and fixtures
• Assist in developing computer models and prototypes for new equipment concept models
• Create drawings and sketches to enable the building of prototypes
• Coordinate the procurement of components and equipment from local suppliers and internal sources
• Coordinate with manufacturing engineers and production workers to ensure components and materials are documented and accounted for in the design
• Assist in material selection and testing/evaluation
Qualifications for this Designer job include:
• Associates Degree or 2 year technical school degree with emphasis in math, science or computer technology
• 1-3 years experience in producing 3D CAD models using company's standard CAD tools
• Solid experience in Pro-Engineer and SolidWorks software
• Excellent computer skills, all common Windows software programs
• Excellent communication skills, all forms from verbal to computer software
• Excellent teamwork skills interfacing with general staff to management level
• Ability to work independently
• Proof of education is required
• May be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen
The pay rate is $30.00/hour.
The work schedule is 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday through Friday.
To apply for this Designer position applicants should complete an application online at www.adeccousa.com or click on apply now! Or, call the Adecco Blawnox office at 412.828.5940 for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.