A Gas Service Designer job in Jackson, MI is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Qualified candidates must be able to read and understand civil drawings, be a self-starter and poses strong organizational skills. You will be responsible for gas service only projects associated with System Improvement work as well as working independently in creating service cards.
Gas Service Designer job responsibilities include:
• Managing multiple projects and maintaining design deadlines
• Designing complex technical visual content
• Supporting Distribution Pipeline Engineering Designers
• Use of Excel Macros
• 1-3 years of CAD design experience
• Experience with Microstation J, V8 or V81
• 1-3 years of SAP experience
• Associates degree in Computer Aided Design or other technical field
If you are interested in this Gas Service Designer position in Jackson, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Landon Starks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.