PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $66 billion in net revenue in 2014, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose - our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable growth and shareholder value. In practice, Performance with Purpose means providing a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and reduce our operating costs; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities where we operate.
Why PepsiCo Design?
At PepsiCo design, we have a saying: "We're crazy enough to think we can inspire the future." This is what drives us, in everything we imagine, develop and execute.Our Opportunity:
This role is a hybrid between Brand and Product Design. This Designer is responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic/packaging design projects within the Global Beverages Group. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to drive design thinking from white-space ideation and strategy thru concept development, refinement, and execution. Creating high quality brand design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources. The Designer must be able to sketch and articulate his/her creative thinking, and feel comfortable communicating his/her ideas and smart brand solutions with design leadership and marketing colleagues.Accountabilities: Hybrid Designer:
- Responsible for partnering across different types of design projects.
- Ideally he/she has a background in packaging design and brand design and a clear understanding of product design
- Will have a strong understanding of graphic design as well as a basic understanding of industrial design with willingness to learn 3D rendering software/techniques
- Great sketching skills and idea development techniques to create and communicate concepts
- Work cross-functionally throughout the center to support the Innovation and Design
- Collaborative, able to Ideate and construct ideas within a team based design environment
- Technically solid, able to illuminate ideas and visualize design stories across a variety of media
- 4+ years studio experience
- Brand design background/ 360 identity
- Digital and/or hand sketching
- Packaging design experience
- BA or MA in Design
Not Eligible for Relocation