The Office Creative Studio (OCS) is looking for a top-notch Designer/Creative who specializes in bringing brand experiences to life in a modern service brand and marketing world. We are looking for someone with passion for all things design and creativity that spans both business and consumer audiences; everything from print, copywriting, branding, advertising, motion design, social and storytelling.
This person will help conceptualize, create, and deliver extraordinary content for the 30 billion dollar Microsoft Office business and integrated brand and marketing team. As part of the OCS, you will be directly responsible for the ideation and creation of compelling branded content and experiences across various Office marketing properties. You will be working daily and directly with business and channel owners on business and project requirements, scoping, ideation, creation, and overseeing agency creative execution. All located at Microsoft’s main campus in beautiful Seattle area.
In the OCS, you'll be part of a growing creative team responsible for all aspects of the Office brand and marketing. You will be at the forefront of technology, research, and content creation -- surrounded by innovative and creative business, and marketing thinkers. We are looking for someone with high-end creative talent, detail oriented graphic design skills, and a passion for quality craftsmanship.
This person should have a proven track record in bringing best in class branded experiences to life and delivering innovative design solutions that meet business needs. You should have excellent technical problem-solving skills and be able to multitask while working with minimal supervision. This position will require strong conceptual skills and creative problem-solving capabilities. You should possess a strong, dynamic personality and see a set of design constraints as a challenge for creativity.
• Creative concept development and design of Office marketing materials
• Provide and maintain a high quality of design for our clients and in-house teams
• Maintain a consistent look and tone across all branded communications
• Create final documents to a high standard ensuring all final checks have been made
• Provide some personal project management, ensuring personal time is managed wisely and projects delivered on schedule
• 3+ years of experience designing in an agency or enterprise studio environment
• BS/BA required or 4+ years’ experience in graphic design.
• Passion for creativity and delivering content with impact
• Expertise in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Excellent portfolio with relevant experience
• Ability and comfort in presenting ideas
• Top Microsoft Success Factors include: Cross-group Collaboration, Communication Skills, Conviction and Courage, Drive for Results, and Organizational Agility.
• TV/video production experience from start to finish
• Motion design experience
• App experience
• Agency experience preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.