One of our advertising clients is looking for a Mac/PC desktop technician for a three month contract with the possibility to be extended. This technician will be involved in a project to deploy new Mac and PC machines.
- Effective interpersonal skills, articulate in order to interface with client staff.
- Able to work in a team and independently, demonstrating problem solving skills.
- Experience imaging and configuring systems PC/MAC systems.
- Common Hardware break fix, software installation skills
- Basic end user network trouble shooting skills around network adapters, wireless, and vpn clients.
- Basic AD account and group management skills (Create, modify, disable, add, remove. We use Adaxes as the interface to AD)
- Experience with Windows 7 OS, with strong MAC OS skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office installations, repair, and general application support (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experience with end Help Desk ticketing systems.
- Supports mobile devices (Android/IOS)
Each candidate will likely sit at different sites between Columbus Circle and Downtown Manhattan.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.