TEKsystems is partnering with a client in Northern Colorado who is seeking a Desktop Architect for a 4 months contract to help plan and coordinate the company's upgrade to the Windows 10 platform.
This resource will be responsible for the following:
- Create processes, standards and expectations for the transition to Windows 10, and work with an off shore team to implement.
- Lead the development of standards and baseline configuration of a Windows 10 operating environment to be deployed to end user laptops and desktops across the enterprise.
- Provide guidance and recommendations for OS deployment and ongoing management options
- Work with stakeholders, both leadership and subject matter experts, to understand the organization's strategy, processes, and technology capabilities to align recommendations with organizational objectives.
- Provide guidance on developing a remediation approach for application and peripheral compatibility issues
- Document solution design and assist in drafting support documentation.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- 3 years of progressive experience as an enterprise-level desktop architect required.
- Advanced working knowledge of endpoint management solutions and experience in managing SCCM across a highly distributed environment.
- Prior Windows 10 migration project experience.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.