McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and support of the desktop productivity tools for the enterprise such as Office, Browsers, emulators, and print services. You will be documenting design decisions and developing infrastructure and application components. You will deliver solutions throughout the entire life cycle from defining requirements through implementation, testing and support.
- Able to troubleshoot complex hardware and software defects with low supervision
- Identify technical obstacles early and work to find creative solutions
- Educate team members (including BSAs, Scrum Masters and Product Owners) on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and installing
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Perform data analytics to support job functions
- Provides ongoing support to existing systems as needed
- Monitors operating efficiency of existing systems
- Defines and maintains system/application configurations
- Communicate technical info to peers, vendors and customers
- Can act as the technical lead for medium sized projects (project size or number of projects will increase with level)
- Conduct design and implementation reviews to ensure compliance with standards
- Estimate level of effort to meet acceptance criteria
- Focus on continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality / time to market imperatives
- Maintain records to document system development and evolution
- Provide 3rd level support as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior team members
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience with OS and browser distinction including how third-party software and plugins work with browsers
- At least 1 years of experience with Office 365 support and administration
- Bachelor's Degree in fields such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or military experience
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- 1+ years of experience with cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Group Policy and Active Directory
- 1+ years of experience in shell scripting such as Powershell
- 1+ years of experience with networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- 1+ years of experience with MS SQL and reporting
- 1+ years of experience with Web Security and Browser Development
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.