Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for a help desk support associate, in Wilmington, OH. This position is a temporary to hire position. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for help desk support include but are not limited to the following:
- Check in new/old inventory, which will require lifting up to 50lbs.
- All Inventories will come in on skids and will be required to be checked in and placed into stock or disposed of in a proper manner.
- Unpack hardware for prep, and then pack it pack up to ship to the field
- Tag and record hardware going into the field
- Work on smaller Help Desk tickets such as keyboards, mice, UPS, etc
- Assist in setting up sales hardware such as Ipads and phones
- Needs to have basic computer troubleshooting skills (nothing intense replacing keyboards, mice, up ect.)
Help Desk candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have basic computer system skills and understanding
- Must be well organized
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
The hours are Monday 8:00AM to 4:30PM.
Pay for this position is $11 hr. This is a temporary to hire position.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other general labor related job opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.