Looking for results driven and service oriented Level 2 Deskside Support Analyst with a minimum 3 years of experience to serve in a demanding customer facing role that includes providing onsite Tier 2 deskside support. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must and qualified candidates will also display impeccable customer service skills and customer focus.
* Provide Tier 2 onsite deskside support in a heterogeneous technology environment. This includes support of but not limited to, Microsoft Productivity Suite, Dell hardware, Apple hardware, HP Printers, Microsoft Office Suite, and troubleshooting Microsoft operating system related issues. Knowledge of Office 365 is preferred.
* Support installation and configuration of various software including Citrix, Avaya VPN, CRM and Proprietary Systems, as well as all necessary supporting software.
* Troubleshooting domain and Citrix logon problems, as well as providing user education.
* Work with Network Administration to identify and resolve user permission errors, provide and troubleshoot printer access, and manage AD group membership.
* Troubleshoot hard & soft phone connection issues on the Avaya platform.
* Troubleshoot local & remote hardware problems including home TeleWorker configurations and peripheral set up.
* Participate heavily in the New User Onboarding and Off boarding process.
* Image, inventory, and deploy corporate hardware company wide.
* Participate on global and regional project teams as needed.
* Responsible for meeting specified service level standards.
* Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems goals and procedures
* Able to provide desktop support for approximately 300 onsite users and phone support for over 500 remote users utilizing desktop, laptop, and thin client system both inside and outside of Citrix.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.