Top Three Skills:
1. Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of Windows Desktop Operating Systems (7, MAC, Moving to Windows 10)
2. Demonstrated proficiency with both software and hardware troubleshooting (MS Office Suite and HP hardware preferred)
3. Excellent customer service and communication skills - contractor will be responsible for supporting executives and traders.
Our Our client is looking to hire a Desktop Support Analyst due to increased workload.
The primary focus of these roles will be to provide technical support and issue resolution to the end users. These users consist of executives and financial traders so there is a heightened expectation on the support being provided.
-Provide excellent customer service and problem resolution for all escalated issues from the Enterprise IT Helpdesk
- Provide in-person desktop support for Windows 7 Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite 2010, Microsoft Outlook / Exchange, HP hardware, printers and peripherals
- Perform both hardware and software installations, as well as, replacing leased PC hardware
- Provide support for various mobility devices including Blackberries, iPhones, iPads, etc.
- Demonstrate expertise in a Windows OS environment and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Possess basic knowledge of networking concepts
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.