***For immediate consideration email resumes to Shannon.email@example.com*** W2 Only, We do not provide sponsorship
Executive Desktop & Executive Support Technician Role
• Provide exceptional customer service, specifically for Executive Assistants and the Executives they support; Take the term "customer service" to heart.
• Executive support for onsite staff as well as visitors
• Respond to, follow up, document and close out system generated incident tickets (in Service Now)
• Troubleshoot (sometimes complex) software and hardware issues (for both Mac and Windows PC)
• Assist end users in the use of equipment and software (Mac and PC); (again, Customer Service is key here)
• Maintain expert knowledge of emerging desktop technologies and software applications
• Fully document all cases in ticketing system and escalate to appropriate queue (in Service Now)
• Escalate support to Level 3 Engineering teams as necessary, making sure to do a "warm handoff" of issues, so the end user is always kept in mind
• Assume ownership of project-related tasks as needed or assigned
• Act as liaison between clients or customers and other IT organizations or external IT vendors (Microsoft, Apple, etc.)
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.