Robert Half Technology is looking for a Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format to support the work of a company in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance field. Problem solvers who enjoy working in a challenging and positive environment may do well in this Desktop Support Technician position. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long term temporary in nature and is located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area.
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Fix computer problems, and recommend appropriate action/solutions