(Please email your resume to Haley.email@example.com)
Candidates should have extensive experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity. They must be customer service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
Typical duties include but not limited to:
• Taking initial telephone or email inquiries to troubleshoot hardware, software, or network problems
• Maintaining an inventory of installed software, managing software licensing, and creating policies and procedures for upgrades
• Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule
• Analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization
• Creating user accounts and managing access control based on company policies
Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience with the following technologies:
• Microsoft Windows Environment
• Active Directory
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.