Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 748559876
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Desktop Support Analyst in Cleveland, OH
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Cleveland, OH 44114
Hours: 1st shift
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing personal computing support to business staff, responding to trouble tickets in the business office where you are based, using Knowledge Centered Support ("KCS") methodologies resulting in outstanding customer service experiences. Additionally, support will be offered to other business customers located across the US, via remote support. Activities include install or setup of computers and software, problem resolution and maintaining defined IT standards. You'll have frequent interaction with customers using a high degree of customer service and troubleshooting techniques to solve problems. The successful candidate will have excellent follow through skills when resolving issues with customers. You'll track calls and enter solution data into tracking system.
• Maintains a high level of client trust and confidence in the knowledge of and concern for clients' needs.
• May be called upon to assist senior management and executives where sensitivity to confidential information and timely problem resolution is critical.
• Installs and sets up computers for business staff.
• Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, tracking system, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with standards.
• Perform site inspections.
• Provides accurate and creative solutions to customer problems of serious and critical nature to ensure customer productivity.
• Coordinates and supports assigned internal special projects, including facility projects, special implementations, etc.
• Use and contribute to the knowledge base to resolve issues using KCS methodology.
• Enhances and develops quality support methods and communication skills through coaching, feedback and other developmental approaches.
• Participates in and possibly leads team projects to enhance the technical infrastructure or improve quality or efficiency of problem resolution process.
• Tests and ensures applications are correctly installed and configured on the computer.
• Provides desktop training to general users and other Desktop Support Analysts.
• May assist with Server and/or LAN support.
Temp to Perm opportunity
Some leadership/team lead experience preferred
•4-6 years of technical support experience required.
•A+ Certification or related experience required.
•Experience configuring and testing desktop/laptop systems with limited supervision.
•Experience in AD, TCPIP, CITRIX support. A working knowledge of network support, including troubleshooting switches and routers.
•Basic knowledge of project management to act as team member
•Demonstrated problems-solving skills to ensure quick and efficient problem resolution.
•Aptitude for providing excellent customer service. Good communication and telephone etiquette.
•Ability to use Desktop standards and follow guidelines, as well as help others interpret policy.
•Demonstrated organizational and time management skills to maximize effort and time.
•Knowledge of Service Now, ITIL Foundations and any HDI Certifications are a PLUS.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Tracy Giddy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled