Robert Half Technology is looking for a desktop support technician with the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you.
What you get to do every single day
• Provide computer desktop support to local & remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures
• Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
• Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
• Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
• Ensures the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards
• Track equipment inventory and collaborate on potential purchases
• Own and execute technology implementation projects
• Resolve computer problems, and advise/implement appropriate action/solutions
• Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
• Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.