I have an immediate need for a Lead Help Desk Associate/up and coming Systems Administrator headquartered in downtown Chicago. This is a full-time position at an expanding online retailer with the opportunity to have various responsibilities and autonomy in a diverse technical environment. You will also be offered fantastic benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401K.
As a member of this IT Support Team, you will spend 50% of your time making sure the new store locations are running smooth from a technical standpoint. (Server and Network). 25% of the time you will be handling issues onsite at the corporate headquarters, and the other 25% of the time you will be doing project work, carrying out top company priorities/initiatives. If you are passionate about growing your career in infrastructure, please apply!
Mandatory Qualifications include:
- Degree from a reputable 4-year university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years of experience working on a Help Desk (troubleshooting hardware, software and network issues)
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Group Policy
- Proven understanding of Windows 7, Mac OS and Windows Server
- Familiarity with Cisco and ITIL Framework Fundamentals
- VOIP understanding
- Hands-on experience with Service Level Agreements
- Flexible for occasional on-call duties
Interviews are being held immediately. For consideration, please apply online. You may also reach out directly to Jessica Carlson at 312.616.7974 or via email at email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.