My client is looking for a Desktop Support Technican to support a Mac environment. Our client is a high-profile nbsp;real estate company, looking for an experienced individual who can bring their personality and expertise to the workspace!
Duties for the Desktop Support Technician:
- Provide computer desktop support to local amp; remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems.
- Ensures the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards
- Track equipment inventory and collaborate on potential purchases
- Own and execute technology implementation projects
- Resolve computer problems, and advise/implement appropriate action/solutions
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical degree preferred
- 2-4 years related experience
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
**For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Important: Due to the time-sensitivity of this role, our client will only consider local candidates. Non-local candidates will not be considered.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.