TEKsystems is seeking a Desktop Support Technician in Orlando, FL.
This Desktop Support Technician would help to support a location here in Orlando. This person will be responsible for providing technical support for the entire facility. This position requires a highly skilled technician to support 2nd level issues that have been escalated to the next level of support. This position will work closely with IT leadership to help develop and execute IT projects and Initiatives that align with the organizational business strategy. Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze, implement, test and maintain hardware/software.
- Troubleshooting of LAN and WAN infra, including on-site servers, WAP's, Routers and Switches.
- Ticket Management- tracking tickets, documenting history and resolution.
- Imaging new PC's and deploying out to the end user (SCCM)
- provide remote support to off site end users users RDP or SCCM.
- Plans and executes major projects (e.g. New program deployment, OS upgrades, refresh and software deployments)
- Solely responsible for The management of all site IT assets.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Operating systems.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Citrix remote user support.
- Excellent Linear troubleshooting skills.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication, both verbal and written.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.