Top Three Skills:Active Directory experience resetting passwords, and granting user permissions
Experience managing projects, coordinating with vendors, leading small teams/projects
Troubleshooting minor LAN Networking issues (basic connectivity, set-up, configuration)
Job Description: This resource with be doing remote support for buildings across the US. 1/3 of their time is spent on user Admin functions, 1/3 is spent doing Application support and the rest of the time is trouble shooting Network issues. Technicians will be client liaison working directly with customers that call in with technical issues. They will be responsible for resolving technical issues and coordinating with vendors / on-site techs to mediate technical problems. Responsible for documenting all client issues once tickets are closed for billing purposes.
Additional Information: For Communication, Teamwork, Efficiency;
* Regular and predictable attendance is required.
* Active participation in departmental meetings .
* Work independently & troubleshoot as needed, especially before or after normal business hours.
* Escalate and communicate problems/statuses to management and appropriate team members.
* Communicate recommendations for process improvements.
* Decrease turnaround times.
* Work cooperatively and jointly with internal/external customers to provide quality service and to streamline workflows.
Work Environment: * Works in an office environment, within a well-lighted work area with good ventilation and normal noise levels from office equipment.
* May have long periods of sitting at desk, intermittently answer the telephone and emails.
* May require extended periods of walking, standing, or bending.
* Regular need to write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means (i.e. email).
* Regular need to use the phone to speak to end-users.
* Lifting between 1 to 50 pounds may be required to work on end-user hardware / equipment.
* Travel to a local client site may be required.
Who is the Internal/External Customer:External Customer: This resource will be working with different facilities across the US using remote tools.
Business Challenge: TEKsystems is continuing to acquire new business and they can't keep up with the amount of workload on their plate. They want to ensure they are providing excellent customer service to all of their clients and ensuring they have a member on their team to help grow/mentor all of their helpdesk technicians.
EVP:This part of the organization is continuing to grow tremendoulsy and there is a lot of room for growth.
Non-Technical Skills: Great comunication and customer service skills. Ability to work overtime and be "on call" (nights & weekends).
Project Stage/Lifecycle Info: Operations/Maintenance (Run phase)
Technical Environment: Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office, Active Directory
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.