Robert Half Technology is looking for a desktop support technician with the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you.
What you get to do every single day:
- Provide computer desktop support to local & remote locations in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals.
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors.
- Provide support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems.
- Ensures the integrity of all electronic data records by following company quality standards.
- Track equipment inventory and collaborate on potential purchases.
- Own and execute technology implementation projects
- Resolve computer problems, and advise/implement appropriate action/solutions.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.