A Desktop Support Technician position in Mt. Vernon, WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. The Desktop Support Technician position will start out with basic password reset job duties. This is a 6-12 month contract role at $ 22/hr or depending on experience
The key skills are PC Imaging, helpdesk skills, PC hardware set up, with good customer service skills.
- Serve as the IT department's central point of contact for all employee and vendor hardware or software issues, questions and IT service requests, providing outstanding customer service.
- Maintain a broad understanding of the IT organization
- Provide tier 1 and some tier 2 technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to IT systems, following documented troubleshooting procedures
- Administer approved access for user accounts and apply security policies for employees and vendors in Active Directory and other systems
- Install computer software on production desktop devices
- Develop technical knowledge base articles and keep the knowledge base current
- Collaborate with other teams on projects or special assignments as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years of enterprise level experience required
- Two plus year of IT Service Center or equivalent experience required
- Highly analytical thinking skills required
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written customer service skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft products and platforms required
- Two years certified or accredited technical training preferred
If you are interested in the Desktop Support Technician opportunity in Mt Vernon WA, go to www.adeccousa.com If you have questions about the position please contact: Sukanya Chidambara at 206-682-2170 or email sukanya.chidambara @adeccona.com for other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.