I'm currently looking to hire a Desktop Support Technician to join a team of 10 Desktop Technicians to support a widely known healthcare organization in the San Diego market. This team supports 4000 internal employees and this person will be responsible for supporting tier 1 and 2 issues. Position:
Desktop Support TechnicianLocation:
San Diego, CADuration:
On-going Contract Tier I/II Top Skills:
- 3+ years of A+ level desktop support responsibilities. Ability to troubleshoot issues including but not limited to desktop applications, hardware components, network connectivity, smartphone, print devices and proprietary software.
- Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and resolves Tier 1-2 issues hardware and software issues utilizing historical database records and technical expertise.
- Solid working knowledge and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Windows 7, Apple OSX, and Microsoft Office, especially MS Outlook.
- Mac OS X experience is highly preferred.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Training and conference room audio visual support experience.
- Large deployment and hardware refresh projects.
- Maintaining department documentation
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.