TEKsystems is looking to hire a Desktop Support Technician with one of our top clients in Arvada, CO. Please Apply for Details
This individual will be the primary break/fix resource and will be counted on to role out any new hardware changes. A typical day might include imaging laptops and desktops, supporting mobile devices like scan guns, deploying video cameras, supporting active directory, email and should have a basic understanding of networking concepts. This candidate should be very comfortable with troubleshooting issues and working to resolve them before escalating them.Top Skills:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- 2+ years experience administering a Microsoft Server environment is a plus
- 2+ years experience administering a Cisco infrastructure environment is a plus
- A unique combination of strong IT technical skills along with exceptional customer focus and communications skills is required
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment required
- Able to manage stress under pressure
- Able to prioritize projects/tasks, deliver quality results on time.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.