Candidates will be responsible for all new technology deployment work within the enterprise as well as resolving end user problems and performing installations related to maintaining the day-to-day desktop computing environment of Client's System. The position is responsible for performing these functions in adherence to industry standards and established best practices.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities for this individual will be:
- Assist in researching, selection, evaluation, implementation, documentation, operation, support and maintenance of hardware and software solutions as directed in a Microsoft environment.
- Mentor, train, and work as a team with other associates as assigned.
- Maintain a strong and up to date technical knowledge of computers, peripherals, and software.
- Utilize/follow standard problem resolution procedures/documentation to resolve problems and perform installations of PC hardware, software, and peripheral devices
- Identifies and escalates problems outside the scope of service or that are not resolved within a specified amount of time to appropriate team(s)
- Provide hardware and software training, including documentation, and other reference materials for any end users.
- Primary work environment is within the Client locations, vendor meetings and system training or deployments to remote sites.
- One or two years experience in Information Technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows 7 and some 10.
-Understanding of ticketing systems, and Active Directory environment experience would be preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to interact with non technical customers as well as technical I.S. staff and vendors are required.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with many people of differing professional levels; to be involved in multiple projects simultaneously; and to succeed in an environment of competing priorities
- Strong commitment to Customer Service and quality improvement.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.