Overview: Ab out Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews order and needs with supervisor
- Prepare and stock dessert cart for service
- Ensure cleanliness and attractiveness of dessert cart
- Check event sheet for suites that have request a particular time for the dessert cart and for suites that do not want the dessert cart
- If inventory is short on a particular item, report to management
- Ensure that all equipment is clean
- Complete dessert cart inventory and turn in to supervisor
- Opening and closing duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Must maintain a pleasant attitude toward customers, co-workers, and management; must possess excellent customer service skills
- Follow Wage & Hour regulations
- Other duties as assigned by management
High school diploma or equivalent KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge of fine dining or catering environment
Must be able to complete TEAM training
Must have previous experience in the food and beverage industry QUALIFICATIONS
Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Must have the ability to lift, push, pull approximately 40 lbs as well as stand or walk for long periods of time.
Must have evening, weekend, and holiday availability
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.