IBM is the largest consulting and technology company in the world with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformationBusiness Unit Introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Our Austin, Texas location is looking to build a team of Dev Ops Engineers.
The engineers will have the following responsibilities
Work heavily with Kubernetes and Docker and clouds
- Ensure all systems are highly available
- Ensure we achieve maximum performance from the systems
- Write code to automate all related ops processes
- Change management
- Monitor infrastructure and applications
- L2 escalation for production issues
- Capacity planning to ensure that systems can support production workloads and scale
- Ensure that all systems are continually secure
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.