Bristol-Myers Squibb is a diversified specialty biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
The Bristol-Myers Squibb North America Capability Center is a state-of-the-art facility in Tampa, Florida, providing strategic capabilities for delivering end-to-end process excellence and innovation. The center provides high knowledge-based capabilities and services across multiple disciplines and is part of our ongoing efforts in continuous process improvement. At the North America Capability Center we continue to explore ways to simplify processes and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations.
Developer is responsible for designing and developing engaging, interactive and effective learning materials, online courses, and learning activities. This includes working collaboratively in the production of materials in partnership with the Learning Operations Manager, Instructional Designers, and LMS team.
Knowledge of Instructional Systems Design (ISD) principles to analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate curriculum.
- Knowledge of current online instructional methods and facilitation of practical exercises to ensure effective adult learning strategies are employed.
- Skilled in formulating, developing, and producing courses in a subject area that is highly complex or procedural and innovative in nature.
- Ability to manage tasks and projects simultaneously and navigate ambiguity while taking direction and offering input. High level of detail orientation and strong analytical ability.
- Ability to produce course material in a variety of presentation formats. Typical formats are written manuals, job aids, on-line Help tools, micro-learning, video-based learning, mobile learning.
- Written communication: write clearly and informatively; edits own/others’ work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style appropriately according to the audience.
- Expertise with training authoring tools, e.g., Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate, Adobe Presenter, InDesign, PowerPoint.
- Experience with learning management systems a plus.
- Understanding of AICC and SCORM compliance.
- Knowledge of HTML, Flash, video, audio, and graphics editing. Knowledge of Java Script, Action Script, and XML a plus.
- Support the ongoing production and maintenance of our learning programs and content (ILT, VILT, e-learning), simulations, and modules.
- Identify opportunities for expansion into new technologies and development model.
- Provide thorough quality assurance checks on all deliverables.
- 3 years of experience in instructional technology/eLearning developer/graphic designer or equivalent experience obtained within bachelor program.
- Excellent PC skills including experience Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Project Management skills required.
- Knowledge of various development tools (Articulate, Captivate 6, Adobe Presenter; Photoshop and HTML).
- HTML/Flash is required.
- Ability to do voiceover work a plus.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.