A passion for technology and it's use to solve business problems in a timely and robust manner. Ability to work within a cross functional Agile team to develop new components in a highly iterative fashion. Close collaboration with product owners and QA.
Top 3 Skills:
1. Developing in C# .NET as the primary language for a minimum of 2 years. Developing code independently and not needing daily code review sessions.
2. Also developing in SQL, Company sits on a SQL server.
3. Must have worked in an enterprise level company where they supported 1 million+ subscribers, high traffic.
Working on a previous team that have practiced Agile methodologies would be a huge bonus.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Design and implement custom components on top of company's core product including integrations with third party systems via web services.
* Active participation in project and team design meetings.
* Work effectively with client support and implementation consultants to resolve application issues.
* Resolve complex technical issues.
* Perform under minimal supervision on significantly complex assignments.
* Point of contact for technical expertise for team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
* 2+ years of development experience required.
* Experience with C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, and Web Services.
* Familiar with JSON, IIS and ASP.NET is a plus.
* ElasticSearch experience is a plus.
* Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
* Candidate must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Basic knowledge of office software including Word and Excel required.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.