***MUST have an active DOE L clearance / Q Clearance***
1) Must have 4+ Years of CSS
3) Must have 4+ years of HTML5
4) Experience exploring new technologies and bringing recommendations to a team
The primary responsibilities of the Web Developer include:
* Design, configure, and maintain web applications and dashboard widgets using a diverse mix of tools, languages, and techniques.
* Coordinate the work of designers, programmers, and other creative specialists to create visually rich, compelling, and effective web content that delivers a positive and intuitive user experience.
* Research and evaluate new related technologies.
Required Skills / Experience
* Active DOE L clearance with the ability to obtain a Q clearance
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
* At least 4 years programming experience doing web product design and using the following web technologies:
* Ability to collaborate and work well on teams
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Ability to work in a changing and fast paced environment
Desired Skills / Experience
* Active DOE Q clearance
* Familiarity with Human Factors
* Experience with R Shiny, D3, AngularJS, NodeJS and Redux/React
* Agile Project Execution
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.