Developer - C#
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
This is an application development lead position. Job function includes developing and supporting Banking Common Services (BCS) which is the core banking interfaces for Digital Mortgage, Loan Origination Inquiry, Money Movement, Bill Pay, Deposit and many other banking features. In addition to application design and coding, this lead will coordinate/manage development work between onshore and offshore resources to ensure business requirements and design details are covered and well understood by all parties. This lead will also work closely with infrastructure, production, and deployment groups to resolve QA, application implementation, and production issues. This lead will help offshore developers address technical challenges and do code review for each assignment. BCS is leveraged by Online, Mobile, and various servicing platforms. This lead will provide assistance to our tech partners for any integration issues. *LI-DC1
- Strong knowledge of C#, MS SQL Server, SOAP and REST based web services, XML, JSON and .Net.
- Strong handle on Design Patterns
- Good experience with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driver Development.
- Knowledge of Gherkin language and Cucumber or Specflow (OR similar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Team management skills as well as Experience in managing Project Tasks.
- Knowledge of other technologies such as Java is a plus.
- Good understanding of SDLC process preferably using Agile methodologies.
- Working with enterprise systems is a big plus.
- Positive and result oriented attitude; Ability to guide, challenge and motivate team members
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills/experience.
- Knowledge of the Banking industry is a big plus