ETL infrastructure, prod and non-prod operations, Non-Renovated FX Reval, Greenplum (TAPS EUR)
A successful candidate will work on development and support of enterprise data warehouse infrastructure applications. This position requires strong hands-on Java and/or Perl programming and debugging skills as well as capability to learn and adapt to new methodologies and tools to optimize our systems. team lead experience is a plus. Minimum 5-8 years experience in a similar role.
5 years of professional experience in application development with Java or Perl
- proficient in the object oriented programing concept and design patterns
- knowledgeable of client/server applications development and familiar with SOAP and REST (ful) protocol
- experience of multi thread/process programming
- experience of development on Unix/Linux platform
- familiar with unix shell and shell scripting (any of ksh, bash, tcsh, zsh)
- familiar with concept of continues build and unit testing
- have experience of leading a team
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.