A Developer II job in Rochester,NY is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Candidates will be responsible for design, implementation, installation, testing and maintenance of software applications. Qualified applicants will be able to execute a full software development lifecycle. Applicants will be able to work in a team or independently.
A Developer II job responsibilities include:
• Write well designed, testable code while adhering to deadlines
• Review and debug existing source code
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features
• Bachelors degree in Computer science, engineering or equivalent
• 3 - 5 years related work experience
• C# or other Object oriented languages - emphasis on web services and MVC
• Experience using modern source control software (TFS, Git, SVN)
• Experience with Agile methodologies (KanBan or Scrum)
If you are interested in this Developer II position in Rochester,NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Gina Manioci at (585)-242-5320 or by email at Gina.Manioci@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.