- Minimum of 5 years design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools like Jenkins, SVN, Git, Ansible, Artifactory, Service Now, Sonar, Selenium
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
- Minimum of 5 years experience with managing large teams including progress monitoring and reporting
- Minimum of 5 year of experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in automation scripting using one or more of the following languages: Perl, Ruby, Bash, or Python
- DevOps leadership experience - large teams preferred
- Candidate should have experience leading a multi disciplinary teams, working in a fast paced, high velocity agile environment
- Candidate should have past experience supporting code released a month (10+)
- Active organizer and speaker at DevOps social networking and industry practitioner events
- Approaches and tooling for automated software assurance and QA.
- The use of Public/Private cloud and Virtualization Technologies
- Experience with project or program management
- Defining and managing the roadmap for implementation of DevOps in an established operation.
- Working within a structured environment, including the use of structured methods and approaches and modern development tools.
- Experience of technical architecture – i.e. the design and delivery of IT systems for a broad range of clients
- Service support – the use of DevOps, Continuous Delivery and ITIL concepts to lead an effective support operation
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.