Looking for a Devops Engineer for a FT role in WA (on W2)!!!Top Three Skills:
- Chef or Puppet
- Virtualization: VMware or Hyper- V. They need to be able to spin up new VM's, disaster recovery, and performance monitoring.
- Scripting: Bash, Powershell, Python, or Ruby.
- Client is building a team of DevOps engineers. This team is starting from the group up, and looking to build a team to solve infrastructure problems with automation.
- The Service Management, DevOps engineer is responsible for day-to-day health and uptime of one of the largest, fastest growing SaaS sites in the world.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end quality of service.
- You thrive on "keeping the lights on" for our global production system (Cloud Services) and related deployments. Constantly finding ways to improve reliability and uptime.
- You have experience working with a wide range of platforms, with a deep understanding of web architectures. At Client you will work with many technologies, such as Linux, Windows, SQL Server, MySQL, Apache Tomcat, OpenStack, Couchbase, RabbitMQ, F5, Elastic Search, Akamai.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Write and deploy automation to maintain our deployments across multiple datacenters and environments.
- Find and fix problems. Be the engineer that can find a needle in the haystack.
- Provide assistance to DEV and QA groups to include: participating in meetings, building out environments, troubleshooting deployment/configuration related problems.
- Create/Maintain puppet modules for our Cloud Deployments across all tiers. Automate everything.
- Ability to audit our Cloud deployments and generate triggers and reports relating to system health.
- Create system dashboards in Kibana or other tools that help improve our product availability.
- Troubleshoot issues to perform root-cause analysis.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.