The Weather Systems Group within The Weather Company, an IBM Business, is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join a highly skilled and motivated team of software professionals. Weather Systems is responsible for managing and processing vast amounts of weather data used to drive our top consumer apps and websites and empower weather-sensitive businesses worldwide. Help us develop automation and deployment strategies, implement and deploy business critical weather systems in AWS and SoftLayer and learn emerging technologies (Cloud, NoSQL, Big Data).
- Deliver fast, scalable, and fault tolerant services
- Develop ways to get products into production quicker
- Plan for disaster recovery and capacity growth
- Provide monitoring and alerting
- Develop repeatable solutions to build out environments
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.