Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionAbout the team
At Workday, the Experience Technology and Design organization is responsible for the architecture, design, development, and operation of mission-critical aggregation, transformation and presentation services. These services handle all interactions and incorporate generic frameworks to support metadata-driven user interface that powers Workday applications experience across multiple form factors. We are working on building out incremental micro-services to handle our explosive growth, and are tasked with providing reliable, customizable, secure, and scalable services. We regularly practice scrum, paired programming, and CI/CD. This is a great opportunity to build next-generation consumer-grade applications for enterprises.
This DevOps role is for the Design Operations team. Our Design Operations team is newly formed with an amazing crew of Design Technologists that blend the skill of developer and designer. In Design Operations, we build modern, scalable tooling, that empowers designers, and developers to work together seamlessly while driving innovation and promoting design consistency. About you
Technologies we use and teach
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in software development or technical operations
- 2+ years of Docker & Kubernetes
- 3+ years of Jenkins or any CI/CD platform
- You like to code! You are always on look out for automating anything that requires manual intervention and are always looking to enhance processes using new tools and technologies
- AWS: Lambda, API Gateway, S3, RDS, EC2, IAM, Cloudformation, Route 53, Cloudfront, SNS, SQS and DynamoDB
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes/Helm/Jenkinsfile/JobDSL
- Experience in infrastructure management using Terraform
- Experience in at least one scripting language like Ruby or Python
- Experience in programming language like Node
- Experience in serverless application is desirable
- You understand networks, protocols(SMTP, DNS, LDAP, NTP, HTTPS), servers, storage systems, operating systems
- You understand and realize the value of CI/CD, builds, monitoring graphs, alerting, and centralized logging
- You are a self-motivated, dynamic team player
- Strong background in Linux/Unix fundamentals
Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, AWS, Node, Ruby, Python, Terraform, Prometheus, Git, NoSQL, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Kibana
If you are a passionate DevOps engineer who loves working on cutting edge technologies, large scale distributed systems and make an impact, give us a shout!