Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
- The Workday Community DevOps team is looking for a DevOps engineer who is a Docker and/or Ansible master with Linux shell scripting expertise, has MySQL systems management skills, and adeptness in deploying Drupal sites. The DevOps engineer in this position will work with others to complete analysis, evaluations and design alternatives, and implement improvements to existing processes while developing new, efficient CI/CD architectures. Documenting CI/CD architectures and procedures and training others on new processes as well as performing after hours deployments and support is required.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in DevOps, CI/CD operations
- Continually build and improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Design, improve, and maintain AWS infrastructure to ensure high availability, security, cost efficiency, performance, etc.
- Administrate Aurora/MySQL databases and architect high availability, zero downtime database solutions
- Work closely with Development Engineers and QA teams to help ensure quality and efficiency.
- Write and maintain CI/CD and infrastructure documentation.
- Own production incidents/issues and respond immediately to incidents and alerts.
Skills and Technologies:
- AWS, particularly with ECS, in-depth EC2 user data scripts, IAM roles and policies. AWS certification(s) a big plus.
- Linux bash
- MySQL/MariaDB administration
- CI/CD architecture
- Orchestration tools - Bamboo, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- TCP/IP, routing, DNS, load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Automated testing tools - Selenium, Behat
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.