What You'll Do:
Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is #1 global leader in collaboration technologies, which provides best-in-class integrated collaboration solutions that redefine collaboration experience. Cisco collaboration solutions span a wide variety of solutions and technologies, including Cloud Collaboration Services, SaaS Offerings, Hosted Collaboration Solutions, and Premise solutions, Endpoints, Video, Presence, Conferencing, Customer Care and Unified Communications.
Who You'll Work With:
Cisco's CCBU (Customer Care Business Unit) is an industry leader in Customer Care solutions and is growing its Cloud engineering teams. We are searching for a DevOps manager with several years of experience supporting and deploying large-scale, multi-tenant, scalable services on a PAAS-based platform to lead an innovative team of cloud engineers. The teams work in a high performing agile environment with the latest in cloud development technologies and practices, including continuous delivery, continuous integration, test-driven development and PaaS based development. Articulate the next generation of Customer Care SaaS Solutions with us that will fundamentally change the way companies interact with their customers and will transform this multi-billion-dollar industry. Come, envision, influence and implement the future of customer care with us.
Who You Are:
Role & Responsibilities:
• Increase team efficiency and effectiveness through Agile methodologies, servant leadership, and obstacle removal culture
• Recruit and retain a high-performing team of engineers, mentoring and coaching them for success
• Collaborate with other managers, architects and product owners that are geographically distributed to manage dependencies and deliver world-class software solutions on time and within budget
• Balance engineering and product backlog requirements to maintain ROI for platform development efforts
• Must have the ability to think and operate based on the big picture at a solution level
• BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 10+ years of hands-on industry experience
• Strong people management skills, leading by empowerment and engagement
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written
• Strong project management, time management, and problem solving skills
• Ability to define problems, analyze data, establish facts, and quickly draw valid conclusions
• Ability to foster teamwork and resolve problems expeditiously and positively
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience with DevOps, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
• Working experience with Cloud design and development
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Familiar with cloud infrastructure services
• Strong understanding of Operations concepts such as alerting, monitoring, logging, and health checks
• Understanding of security technology and challenges
• Experience with Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, and Rally is a plus
• Experience working on Voice and Collaboration applications, experience with Contact Center Applications
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.