This senior functional role has responsibility for end-to-end solution architecture of Supply Chain solutions for the CCNA Supply Chain Group. Working closely with other Functional and Technical Architects, Program Managers and Technology Leaders within CCNA IT, BIG, and TCCC, this leader will be accountable for identifying and implementing solutions to solve supply chain problems, improve service, enable higher levels of productivity and provide new, differentiating capabilities for the CCNA Supply Chain including Production Execution, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Transportation Management, Warehousing and Distribution leveraging core TCCC Enterprise Technology Platforms (SAP) and best of breed SaaS Solutions in a Cloud Computing environment. Primary Responsibilities
- End-to-end architectural accountability for all supply chain solutions within the scope of the CCNA IT Supply Chain scope
- Set vision and strategy for the leveraged use of technology in the Supply Chain area to accelerate revenue growth and creating competitive advantage
- Partner strategically with the IT Account Management & Deployment counterparts, and as needed with the senior business leaders, across CCR and CCNA to guide technology direction, short/long term roadmaps, and holistic value across the portfolio.
- Collaborate with BIG / TCCC architecture community to develop Architecture Strategies for existing and emerging process/technologies and own the destination/proposed solution roadmaps within the NA Commercial area
- Drive innovation and maintain influential knowledge of industry trends in strategic areas of importance
- Propose and run proof of concepts for new technologies which could result in differentiating capabilities for the business
- Lead the transition of new technologies into repeatable/usable frameworks.
- Lead deployment efforts for new technologies
- Develop and implement roadmaps and project plans to move CCNA Solutions to on-demand, cloud computing platforms
- Very strong supply chain functional skills with at least 7+ years of IT Architectural and/or project management experience; of which at least 2 Years in a Supply Chain Role
- Deep Functional & Technical knowledge in supply chain system and processes. Experience in Foodservice and Thermal Supply Chains is desirable
- Proven experience collaborating with Cloud Data Center Providers including both migration of existing solutions and implementation of new solutions
- Proven experience in integration of highly complex Enterprise Applications and surrounding mobile & web solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation & leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of SAP R/3, SAP APO, and OTM; including platform strength, limitations and mitigation strategies
- Understanding of best practices and design trade-offs, with the ability to communicate design choices in business terms
- Planning and prioritization skills and experience
- Strong customer focus and push for value & improvement
- Successfully self-motivated and self-managed
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical solutions that drive up efficiency
- Overall understanding of Bottling Operations and business processes
- Experience working with external onshore and offshore resources is preferred.
- B.S. or B.A. in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related business process area
- Related Master's Degree or MBA are preferred
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.