· Minimum 3 years of continuous integration tool experience with one of the following; Bamboo, Travis, hudson, buildbot, or Jenkins
· Minimum 3 years of Source code management tool experience with one of the following; Git, mercurial, svn, or perforce.
· Minimum 3 years of code build tool experience with one of the following; maven, grunt, gradle, etc.
· Minimum of 2 years of scripting in shell, python or bash
· Minimum of 1 year of integrating functional test automation suites (Selenium) with continuous integration systems
· Minimum 1 years of Java or other programming language
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Experience with two or more development tools: Git, SVN, Jenkins, Maven, Grunt, Chef, Puppet across two or more domain areas: source control management, continuous integration, automated deployments, configuration management
· Understanding of ITIL processes
· Experience in an Agile delivery environment
· Strong Data base skills
· Linux operating skills
· AWS or other Cloud infrastructure environment
· Websphere or other application/web server
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.