Description Be part of a team revolutionizing how security is done by helping us build our next generation cloud enabled security platform. An ideal candidate is a creative self-starter with experience in development, operations, and data analytics with a passion for information security. The candidate must be flexible, able to learn fast, and have a can-do attitude. The candidate will work within and across engineering and data teams to design, develop, and implement automation to support our offensive security program - leveraging the latest in cloud technology, red teaming, threat intel, big data, and machine learning to harden Intuit's infrastructure and keep intuit customer data safe. This is an exciting position supporting some of our new and emerging initiatives. You'll enjoy working with the best and brightest in this space and your efforts will help our teams to learn more as we innovate. Qualifications
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in current technology and trends in the industry (e.g. cloud hosting, big data, mobile, web services, platform technologies, etc.)
- 3+ years in a security engineering or application security role
- 3+ years in an enterprise security, software development role or network/system role
- Experience working as a security engineer or application security specialist for a large-scale, highly available, software services company
- Experience with public cloud environments and technologies, including Amazon Web Services or GCP
- Experience developing or implementing resilient solutions for cloud environments
- Expert experience in Windows and/or Linux
- Must have in-depth knowledge of attacker techniques and tools
- Capable of writing signatures or correlation rules to detect threats and identify a compromise
- Expert knowledge of cyber security principles and demonstrated experience developing technical solutions that lead the industry
- Strong command of English language (written and oral) at a business level is required
- Readiness to become a thought leader for aspects of cyber operations across multiple domains
- Ability to work well with multi-disciplinary teams focusing on user and customer needs
- Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative setting, able to engineer systems from the ground up
- Strong customer focus with ability to interpret and utilize the data
- Must possess strong consulting, documentation and presentation skills
- Desire and ability to help grow company's global security operation
- Desire and proven experience designing and developing new security services offerings
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Software Engineer Senior Software Engineer Software Engineer 2 - Front End Staff Software Engineer Emerging Services (ElasticSearch/CloudSearch, Machine Learning, AWS) Senior "Full Stack" Software Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.