Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Diabetes Solutions Sales Specialist to support the Birmingham (South), Alabama territory which also includes Montgomery, Alabama.
The Diabetes Solutions Sales Specialist will:
- Apply a range of consultative selling skills and in‐depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for the Janssen portfolio of products.
- Develop a significant market presence to achieve sales business goals by creating strategy and conducting promotional activities that capitalize on local market conditions.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of therapeutic conditions and treatment protocols; be able to serve as a valued resource to physicians by delivering information and providing access to J&J's significant resources.
- Identify and partner with stakeholders who impact healthcare decision making at the local level, including healthcare providers, physician networks, hospitals, IDNs, and large employer groups ; be able to apply an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry's current healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends to develop the territory's unique business opportunities.
- Collaborate internally and externally to enhance results; including across Janssen teams and business partners to maximize efforts and enhance business outcomes.
- Implement brand marketing strategies and tactics at the local level, and execute managed care pull‐through and push‐through strategies.
- Organize and complete administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required.
- Valid driver's license is required, with the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in direct selling with documented sales results in business-to-business or to licensed medical professionals of pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical products.
- Diabetes treatment or blood glucose monitoring experience is preferred.
- Company awards or participation in a management development program are preferred.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) lbs. periodically, sit at a desk for up to two (2) hours, climb stairs, walk quickly from place to place between business interactions, and travel by car or airplane independently is required.
- Must reside in the geography or be willing to relocate.
United States-Alabama-MontgomeryOther Locations
North America-United States-Alabama-BirminghamOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function