Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies,
is recruiting for a Diabetes Solutions Sales Specialist to support the
Nashville, Tennessee territory. Additional locations to include: Gallatin,
Hendersonville, and Cookeville, Tennessee as well.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson
& Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and
solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in pain management,
cardiovascular, and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to
patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and
solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout
the world. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the
Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com. We are fostering an
environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and
accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people
development, we will accelerate our sales growth and outperform the
The Diabetes Solutions Sales Specialist will:
- Apply a range of consultative selling skills and
in‐depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build
support for the Janssen portfolio of products.
- Develop a significant market presence to achieve sales
business goals by creating strategy and conducting promotional activities that
capitalize on local market conditions.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of therapeutic conditions
and treatment protocols; be able to serve as a valued resource to
physicians by delivering information and providing access to J&J's
- Identify and partner with stakeholders who impact
healthcare decision making at the local level, including healthcare providers,
physician networks, hospitals, IDNs, and large employer groups ; be able to
apply an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry's current
healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends to develop the territory's
unique business opportunities.
- Collaborate internally and externally to enhance
results; including across Janssen teams and business partners to maximize
efforts and enhance business outcomes.
- Implement brand marketing strategies and tactics at
the local level, and execute managed care pull‐through and push‐through
- Organizes and completes administrative
responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reports,
call reporting, and other assignments by established
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required.
- Valid driver's license is required, with the ability
to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in direct
selling with documented sales results in business-to-business or to licensed
medical professionals of pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical
- Diabetes treatment or blood glucose monitoring
experience is preferred.
- Company awards or participation in a management
development program are preferred.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) lbs. periodically,
sit at a desk for up to two (2) hours, climb stairs, walk quickly from place to
place between business interactions, and travel by car or airplane
independently is required.
- Must reside in the geography or be willing to
United States-Tennessee-NashvilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Tennessee-CookevilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function