Diabetes Solutions Sales Specialist (Santa Clarita, CA) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Diabetes Solutions Sales Specialist to support the Santa Clarita, California territory which will include Bakersfield, Lancaster, Valencia, Burbank, Mission Hills and North
areas as well.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in pain management, cardiovascular, and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visitwww.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com. We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales growth and outperform the competition.
The Diabetes Solutions Sales Specialist will:
- Apply a range of consultative selling skills and in‐depth clinical and product knowledge to drive business results and build support for the Janssen portfolio of products.
- Develop a significant market presence to achieve sales business goals by creating strategy and conducting promotional activities that capitalize on local market conditions.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of therapeutic conditions and treatment protocols; be able to serve as a valued resource to physicians by delivering information and providing access to J&J's significant resources.
- Identify and partner with stakeholders who impact healthcare decision making at the local level, including healthcare providers, physician networks, hospitals, IDNs, and large employer groups ; be able to apply an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical industry's current healthcare and patient practices and emerging trends to develop the territory's unique business opportunities.
- Collaborate internally and externally to enhance results; including across Janssen teams and business partners to maximize efforts and enhance business outcomes.
- Implement brand marketing strategies and tactics at the local level, and execute managed care pull‐through and push‐through strategies.
- Organizes and completes administrative responsibilities efficiently, including healthcare compliance, expense reports, call reporting, and other assignments by established deadlines.